Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Black Swan



l was given a "leave pass" last night so l
went to see a film with some gal-pals.

We went down to one of my favourite
cinemas - Nova - and saw Black Swan.

It stars Natalie Portman and if you haven't
heard about it you must be living under a rock!

My four word review of the film is:

It was absolutely AMAZING!

I'm not a "ballet" kind of girl by any
means but l really enjoyed this film.

It was a bit 'X-rated' and quite graphic in some scenes,
and at one stage l was covering my eyes and
nearly jumping onto the lap of my neighbour.

l highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good film
to transport you to another world to forget about
the washing, the dishes and cleaning for 90 minutes.

My prediction: Natalie Portman - BEST ACTRESS at the Oscars 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails